Lanz Domicile

Monday, September 8, 2008

The Heckness of MY DAY

^ i so love that shades!!!..XD^

anyways tedededen...
my DAY was a BLAST!
yeah... it was FUN!
me and my friends went to the city
streets and did some window shopping
we took pictures of ourselves at the PARk
and it was effin hilarious!
the sojourn to the boulevard
was PRICELESS... of course we wasted no TIME
and did some LOVER SIGHTING there
hahahaha... but to my SURPRISE...was I?..LOL
i did found an interesting prospect...
but i was kinda hesistant because of its attitude
anyways... some of our friends decided to leave early
and those who REMAINED got a delicious TREAT
from my self-acclaimed ANAK~ J.E.
waaaaaaaaah... it filled me up like HELL!!!
grrrr... so it got me into
thinking.. what would be HAPPENING TOMORROW?
well... i should not worry no more
cause i got everything UNDER MY CONTROL
hahahaha
hoping that tomorrow would be as HAPPY as TODAY...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home