Lanz Domicile

Monday, September 15, 2008

Bitchy Beach?

yeah this might be SORT OF
delayed NEWS... but hey
who the HELL cares!!!
this is MY BLOG and NOBODY would tell
me what to post and when to do so...
SO...
SEPTEMBER 14,2008
at exactly 10:00 am...
me myself decided to go to school
excited as HELL...
i rushed unto it
because the KINETICS CLUB AND KPAG DANCERS
in which i have affiliation with
decided to have a RECREATIONAL PARTY by the BEACH
but before anything else...
JOINING the said EVENT was never been easy
like... SEPTEMBER 12 no... perhaps the dawn of SEPTEMBER 13
i was caught by my MOM wide awake in my room
at 3 of DAWN... she was fierce like HELL
like she rushed to me and
gave me a ground-shaking SPANK and kicks...!
she did that because she don't want to see me
stressed OUT.. but out of ANGER
i was left bruised...
so that incident even rise the tension
between me and MOM...
at first... she decided that i there's no WAY
that i can COME to the event
but... THANK GOD
for my heavenly TALENT
i tried manipulating Dads decision by
shedding some tears while asking permission
with my ground-breaking-best-actor performance
AT last!!! DAD decided just the WAY i want it to BE...
MOM can't do a thing since Dads voice is
the VOICE of the WHOLE HOUSE...
so such much for the PAIN story junkies...
let me give you a sneak peak
of my BEACH ESCAPADE!
it was FUN!... REALLY FUN!
boy!!!
i enjoyed it a LOT!!!


look me straight into my EYES!


love the beach!


love the trees


loving the fresh breeze


wow!!! love the birds by the sea


i so love the SEA!


isn't it PERFECT?


well till next beach fun...
ehehehe

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home