Lanz Domicile

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A drastic call for help







so there was a call

tons of text messages
i did not bother to care since i was still inside the church
but just because the call was persistent i thought
that something might be wrong
i took a peek at my phone and found flooding missed calls
and storming text messages... in less than a second
my phone began to rang again
this time i've picked it up
it was the city's sk federated chairman
and she said that they need someone to MC
to PROXY and have thought that I may
be suited well to the said drastic call
for no reason though still in doubt
my mouth uttered YES...
to my surprise i was left speechless
later on, i found her in front of me
giving the PROGRAMME in person
god.. i felt like i'm SPECIAL
ehehehehehe
anyways..
that's all for today...
i'll be back for more issues...
hehehehe

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home