Lanz Domicile

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A Fresh New Look

finally... finally!
so guys... how's the NEW look of my PAGE?
CRAPPY? oh well... i bet it is
anyways...
i've been loving my life since MONDAY
i just don't know the reason WHY
but i just DID
okay... so i've been missing yesterday
it was all because... i was damn tired
because lots of things occurred
INCLUDING me and my CRUSH having a sweet conversation in PERSON!!!
waaaaaaaaaaaah... i was like.. OMO!
surely ### got a nice VOICE!
and of course... my other crush got into trouble.. hahahaha
which have cause me into cracking up my tummy down...
but i do pity #### because all have been done
yet i did not bother to FEEL it
hahahahaha
anyways... i hope you guys are in GOOD health...
omo!!!
tomorrow's gonna be a BIG DAY!
if you know what i mean...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home