Lanz Domicile

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I'm HURT but not that MUCH!



"LIFE is not meant for PERFECTION"
TRUE or NOT, i really don't GIVE A DAMN on it
i was NEVER BEEN PERFECT so i guess it's true
but I'M TRYING TO BE LIKE ONE so perhaps it must be FALSE as well
lalalalalala
stop this NONSENSE TOPIC!
so are you going to ask me something again?
like, "how was my day?"
hmmmmmnnnnn...
it was ridiculously PERFECT, almost, but it was RUINED
by a nerve wracking FACT that I have encountered
that WE(me and my crushie) can NEVER ever be put into a REAL STUFF
that's kind of... a PAIN in the ASS!
another FACT...
from now on... I WILL NEVER UNDERESTIMATE PEOPLE AGAIN
GOD... how can I turned to be too judgmental
when all I know is that I'm almost if not a perfectly perfect image of a SAINT
hehehehe
it does HURT... a LOT!



MOVE ON LANZ!
it's not the END of the WORLD!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home