Lanz Domicile

Friday, October 17, 2008

the vast darkness of the NIGHT




last night me and my cousins decided to sojourn
the streets of our town
the MOON was oh, so BRIGHT
and it was really CAPTIVATING
the stars as well are gently SHINNING
it was a perfect PICTURESQUE
the breeze was a 10 out of 10!
if it was meant for date of LOVERS
that night would be a PERFECT NIGHT
to enjoy and share their love to each other
now
as we... rushed towards the gate
someone approached me from nowhere
he was asking asking for my name
since it was kinda DARK
i did not clearly see his IMAGE
so i decided to move near the lighted place
to my SURPRISE i found out that he was
a GOOD-LOOKING guy...
with a great complexion, perfect smile and nose
he is simply HANDSOME!
i asked HIM why...
i mean the name asking thing
he TOLD me that was following me
for some time already
and he wants to befriended with ME
i felt something great deep inside
and YES...
i introduced my self before him
and HE as well did the same thing
we get a long very fast
and it was COOL
ehehehehe
great NIGHT huh?
yeah!
it's great to have another person
listed on my friends list...
ehehehe...



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home