Lanz Domicile

Friday, December 5, 2008

just RANT


nonsense? Pictures, Images and Photos

i need someone who can extricate me from the hell i'm on
i need someone retort my emptiness
i need someone who can furbish me
i need someone who can rebuke the upcoming damnation yet to be expreinced
am i that desperate to be happy?
or is it just a lust of my illusion?
am i going to be punished if i will try to compensate it all with all my will?
when will i find my true happiness?
can you answer these never-ending questions of mine?
or like others, you will turn your back
and never return to me again?
my search for happiness indeed has already started
but i'm already tired of searching
i don't want to wait as well
to wait in vain with nobody to expect
that's just too ridiculous
love is beyond the meaning comprehension
without much analysis, there's no way
you can understand it,
if you don't know love well
don't even think to try
you would not like to be left in
a four-cornered-room crying....
i don't believe that everybody should give it a shot...
don't despise all minute beginnings
for all huge ones came from it
if you don't want to be hurt badly like me
then keep your ass on your seat
and just live life the way you want it to be

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home