Lanz Domicile

Saturday, December 6, 2008

this and that

T.v Pictures, Images and Photos
uhm
let's just say that my week was a tiring one
ehehehe
i've been doing lots of stuffs
and it's was like mind draining and all
anyways.
it's DECEMBER already!
havent think of it not until
a sudden thought popped up
from nowhere..
DECEMBER= PARTY!!!
yeahboi!
PARTY!!!
ahahahahaha
countless events are yet to be experienced!
i can't wait for my new outfits!!
ahahahaha
we're also practicing i mean the band thingy
we do like to present something special to those events
anyways...
yesterday was like...
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
in a just a simple snap
i was there in front of the radio announcer
and i was in the studio
what the hell did i do?
hahahahaha
me and my clubmates were interviewed 'bout
the media arts thingy
and i was like..
hey they just pulled me out from my place
then in a sudden time
i was now being interviewed?
what the!
anyways..
i have lots of fun doing it!
so no bad feeling at all
and hey...
that was like
my first time
being a MEMBER of the team
but they have gone me to work already like
i was the one who designed the OFFICIAL LOGO
of the club!
ahahahahaha
wanna take a peak?
here it is
Photobucket

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home